Does anyone else feel like they’re on an episode of Master Chef right now? There is a dish you want to make, but you can only find obscure ingredients and have a super limited grocery to choose from? Yep! I think I’ll start a new cooking show called “Quarantine Kitchen” where you can only use what you can find in the nearest grocery store- best of luck! All kidding aside- these were DELICIOUS, super easy, and includes a pretty short ingredient list- so they’re perfect for your very own quarantine kitchen! I’ll get to it now. Here is the recipe:
6 Ingredients, 30 minutes
- Tortilla shells
- 1 Pound of ribeye steak
- 3 Large bell peppers
- 1 Package of mushrooms
- 1 Large onion
- 4-6 Slices of provolone cheese
- Olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
- Set oven to Broil on Low.
- Slice bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms in long slices and spread across a greased sheet pan.
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste (along with any other seasonings sound good to you!)
- Broil for 10 minutes.
- While veggies are in the oven, thinly slice the steak, coat with olive oil and your preferred seasoning.
- Add steak and broil for another 5 minutes (broil for 8 for well-done steak strips).
- Final step: Add provolone cheese over top and broil for 1 minute!
That’s all friends! Quick and easy, not to mention tasty! I served these with black beans and rice, but feel free to serve with whatever side you like best. Till next time, sweet dreaming and safe travels!