This Olive Garden Chicken and Gnocchi Soup Copy Cat Recipe is a taste-for-taste dupe of the Olive Garden soup and is surprisingly quick and easy. It’s the perfect recipe for a cold, rainy day and it never fails to impress!
Enjoy and let me know in the comments below if you try it and what you think!xoxo, Michelle.
Total prep time: 5-10 minutes Total cook time: 10-15 minutes
- 2 Cups of Chicken (I use Tyson Pre-Cooked Grilled Frozen Chicken- super tasty!)
- 2 Cups spinach
- 1 bag of shredded carrots
- 1 chopped onion
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 3 table spoons of butter
- 2 table spoons olive oil
- 1 package of potato gnocchi (found on the pasta aisle and very inexpensive)
- 1 cup of half n half
- 2 cups of chicken broth (or more if you want it a little thinner)
- In large pot, melt butter and olive oil together. Add in all your vegetables and cook down veggies with lid on until all veggies tender.
- Once veggies are cooked down, slowly stir in flour to thicken.
- Once thickened, slowly stir in the half n half and chicken broth, cooked chicken, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring the pot to a low boil, and add in the gnocchi. From that point, cook for about 5 more minutes with lid on.
- Remove from heat, serve while hot, and enjoy!
This recipe is rich, creamy, and comforting on any day- not to mention quick, easy, and cheap! For more recipes that get right to the point, are easy, and make you look like you know what you’re doing, follow my blog and follow me on Instagram!